All Employment Background Checks are NOT the Same!
HireSafe has been a trusted and valuable resource for HR professionals, businesses and hiring managers since 1997. Our pay-as-you-go format makes it very easy.
No shortcuts and no gimmicks. We say exactly what we're going to do and then we do exactly what we said. HireSafe strives to be your HR partner - not just another supplier.
Here's what HireSafe provides to our clients:
- Premier scope of professional services not found elsewhere
- Accurate Criminal Record Background Checks
- Drug Screening from Quest Diagnostics™ and LabCorp™
- Form I-9 Advantage Document Management with optional E-Verify
- One portal to manage all your hiring needs from start to finish
- Experienced, Responsive and Knowledgeable phone support
- Free HireTrak Applicant Tracking System with Social Recruiting Network
- Free multiple Job-Board postings with one click
We Operate under these 7 Pledges:
- Results: Powerful, professional Employment Background Screening
- Integrity: Founding member of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners™ (NAPBS)
- Experience: Professional and licensed investigators
- Compliance: FCRA compliant format with all required forms provided
- Security: No off-shoring of confidential personal data to foreign countries just to save a production dollar
- Performance: Quick report processing with attentive and personal customer service
- Reliability: Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau™
Our terms are simple:
- Clear and straight-forward pricing
- Any encountered Third Party Administrative (TPA) fees carry no additional markup
- No minimum ordering requirements
- No contract or commitment to purchase
- No monthly access or minimum usage fees
- One-time new client activation fee of $85.00
Sign up with HireSafe today!
1. Click Get Started below
2. Briefly tell us about your business
3. We'll let you know how HireSafe can help
Why should your company conduct Employment Background Checks?
Employment Background Screening is a necessary and valuable practice. As a business owner or HR manager, you have a responsibility – legally, financially and ethically – to avoid a bad hire or potential negligent retention.
Here are a few of the benefits of comprehensive employment background checks.
Compliance is mandated by the government
Criminal record background checks are regulated by the government. In our home state, California criminal background check laws are strictly enforced and heavily penalized if violated. HireSafe is a licensed investigator in the state (CA PI 25313) and a trusted business, operating safely in compliance of federal and state law.
For California employment background checks and nationally, HireSafe is an experienced and secure background screening company, protecting our clients from all associated legal risks.
The costs of Negligent Retention
Making a negligent hire can have massive financial implications, including productivity loss, and the enormous costs of a replacement hire. If your employee hurts someone in the workplace, you may be liable, and the average cost of negligent retention law suits is $1 million.
Most importantly, you have a duty of care to your employees and the public to protect them against this unnecessary danger by conducting professional employment background checks.
Above all, we value our partnerships and welcome the opportunity to help you grow your business.
Read More Below:
Get Social with HireSafe!
The HireSafe Blog
HireSafe on Twitter
HireSafe on Facebook