HireSafe offers 3 easy to use formats to simplify your background check process.
Take a look at the possibilities below to be sure you're getting the most out of HireSafe employment background checks!
1. Paper Format Background Check Applications
With the traditional format the applicant fills out and signs paper forms detailing their personal information. HireSafe provides the required summary of the applicants right under the FCRA and any state specific notifications for you.
After collecting the necessary personal information, applicant data must be entered manually on the HireSafe web portal. Your company will also need to keep signed documentation for the background request on fileThis format is the slowest and most prone to security breaches and error as personal information is copied to multiple forms by different people.
2. QuickApp™ electronic paperless format included for all HireSafe customers!
Our user-friendly QuickApp allows you to enter the applicant’s name, email address and state of employment. Entering their information sends an email to the applicant explaining the screening process and requesting information. A secure link allows the applicant to fill in their own personal information online were they are provided the necessary FCRA and state compliance documents. After they electronically sign an authorization HireSafe will conduct the background check.
This format is much simpler and more accurate than the paper format. Having the applicant fill in their own personal information eliminates errors and security concerns. However, before the background process begins you will need to provide job applications for your company. Picking out a candidate to interview from mountains of paper forms can be difficult and slow, the QuickApp PRO can help.
3. QuickApp PRO™ customized electronic applications for larger employers
Provided at no charge for HireSafe Customers!
The HireSafe QuickApp PRO is a customized employment application that feeds directly into our screening platform. Potential hires can simply fill out the application online via a secure link. The application link can be embedded on any website, internet listing service or provided by email. Optimized for all devices the QuickApp PRO
Once you find applicants you would like to screen for employment a background check is just a click away. All the necessary compliance documents are provided and once the electronic signature is submitted HireSafe will conduct the background check process.
HireSafe’s QuickApp and QuickApp PRO increases efficiency and eliminates risk keeping you safe and keeping the application process simple.
Benefits of entirely online forms from HireSafe:
- Avoid data entry errors.
- Avoid possible liabilities and costs associated with providing compliant forms.
- Automatic delivery of all documents needed for compliance.
- Simple and fast authorization, disclosure and release forms.
- Avoid lawsuits with the most up to date and compliant process.
- Online backups of all the documents needed for FCRA and state compliance.
- Easy access to customizable applications
- Spread your company openings easily with a single simple link!
- Utlize XML and third party tracking software with your applications.
- Avoid sensitive data security concerns.
- Seamlessly upload the applicant’s online application in real time, ready for processing.
- And many more!