Florida Background Checks & Criminal History Screening
Elite Florida Background Screening | Criminal Background Checks | Drug Testing | Form I-9 Document Management | Applicant Tracking
HireSafe offers secure and compliant Florida background checks - Criminal, Employment and Education, as well as many other screening solutions.
The state of Florida is one of our the most dynamic background screening markets in the country and we are uniquely suited to deal with the state's legal system and regulations.
Additionally, we are a client-driven organization. We take pride in fostering long-term partnerships and adding value to our clients.
Unlike many of our big competitors, we do not outsource services from outside of the country, and we ALWAYS have someone waiting to help you.
Florida Employment Background Checks
- Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Form i9 Document Advantage with Optional E-verify
- One portal to manage all your recruiting needs
- Social Recruiting Network
- Free Applicant Tracking System
- Free multiple job posting (Post jobs to multiple job boards with one click).
Click Below and Let us Tell you How We Can Add Value to Your Business
HireSafe offers a secure and compliant web-based background screening and pre-employment background check solutions that allows employers to access the most up to date, comprehensive Florida criminal records available for current and prospective employees. Click below to see additional pricing options.
Florida Instant Jurisdictions Reporting:
- Alachua, Florida
- Bay, Florida Clerk of Courts
- Brevard, Florida
- Brevard, Florida Clerk of the Court
- Broward, Florida Clerk of Courts
- Charlotte, Florida Clerk of Courts
- Collier County, Florida Warrant
- Dade, Florida Clerk of Courts
- Desoto County, Florida Warrant
- Duval, Florida Clerk of Courts
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Sex Offender Registry
- Hardee County, Florida Warrant
- Hernando, Florida Courts
- Highland, Florida
- Hillsborough, Florida Courts
- Indian River, Florida
- Lee County, Florida Clerk of Court
- Lee County, Florida Warrant
- Leon, Florida Courts
- Leon, Florida Courts Archive
- Marion, Florida Courts
- Monroe, Florida Circuit Court
- Monroefl County, Florida Warrant
- Orange County, Florida Courts
- Osceola County, Florida Courts
- Palm Beach County, Florida Courts
- Pinellas County, Florida Courts
- Polk County, Florida Warrant
- Sarasota County, Florida Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Seminole, FL County Court
State FCRA Rulings
Abide by the Federal Trade Commission’s Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U. S. C. § 1661 et seq.
Motor Vehicle Record Search Requirements by the State of Florida
A Motor Vehicle Report is sometimes referred to as a MVR, MVR Report, MVR Search, MVR Check, a Driver's License Verification, a Driving Records search, or a DMV search. The Florida Motor Vehicle Report checks the driving record of a potential employee and verifies that an applicant has the driver's license claimed. It may provide information regarding irresponsible behavior, including whether there is a history of substance abuse, repeated traffic violations, failures to appear, and unpaid fines
Checking the driving record of current and prospective employees by using HireSafe’s search of Florida DMV records is crucial to the success of your businesses. A search the Florida Department of Motor Vehicles records will gather trustworthy information which may pertain to areas of public safety, human resources and other business permissible purposes.
Florida Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMV’s) maintain and provide driving records in one way or another. Florida Motor Vehicle Records (MVR’s) report the applicants’ statewide driving records, including Commercial Driver's License status (CDL) for at least 3 years, oftentimes up to 7 years. It is logical to screen motor vehicle records for any employment position requiring driving, such as trucking, transportation, delivery, DOT compliance or any use of company vehicles. However the Florida MVR provides additional valuable insight into the character of the applicant regardless of the position being filled. Most importantly, the MVR is the only source for a verified date-of-birth which is critical for an accurate criminal record search. County court criminal records are filled by name and date-of-birth, not by SSN! Motor Vehicle Reports provide a wealth of personal data that can be used for cross-reference, and criminal offenses pertaining to motor vehicles which may not be revealed by other criminal checks.
Florida driving record (FL)
Records are available for a 3 year record or for a 7 year record. Accidents will appear only if a citation is issued, but the record will not show fault. Driving records are deemed public information and restrictions to usage are maintained, as long as the usage is of a legal nature.
Florida driver’s license configuration
Format: 1 Alphabetic, 12 Numeric
If DL # has 14 Numeric, drop last 3 digits
Required Data: DL #
A reliable, single source for all of your employment screening needs:
Solutions by Name
Solutions by Need