Kentucky employment background checks
HireSafe offers professional, reliable employment background screening for Kentucky employers.
We take pride in differing from the competition. With HireSafe, you get more than just an employment screening provider; you get a full-service business partner.
Unlike many of our competitors, we thrive in this field with an unblemished record. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself.
Additionally, we always answer are phones and make sure we have someone waiting to help you.
We recommend you conduct a thorough search before deciding on a screening provider. But we're confident that we are a smart choice.
Why Choose Us?
Elite Professional Experience
1. HireSafe has 16+ years of employment background screening in virtually every industry and region in the country. We intend to grow and thrive for a long time.
2. We carry Professional Liability Insurance (similar to malpractice). You DON’T want to work with a company that that doesn’t have this insurance protection in place for you.
3. HireSafe is a licensed California Private Investigative Agency under our corporate name, Data Research Network, Inc. (CA PI #25313). A licensed investigator is your best assurance of security and quality work on your behalf.
Trusted and Reliable
4. HireSafe is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau We encourage you to compare us side by side with our industry competitors.
5. HireSafe was one of the Founding Members of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) in 2003. We operate as a trusted authority on background screening practices.
6. We follow the Fair Credit Reporting Act to the exact letter of the law. This is for our client's protection, the safeguarding of each applicant's rights as well as our legal and moral responsibility. In turn, we exist without a blemish in an industry that cannot boast the same.
7. We do not require monthly fees or minimum purchase requirements. You only pay for those services that you want and need.
8. Unlike many of our competitors, HireSafe does not offshore any business processes outside of the country.
9. Imagine this: We personally answer our phones and know our clients by name. We are always available to answer questions, provide support and service your business needs.
Click below and sign up today!
Kentucky Instant Jurisdictions Reporting:
State FCRA Rulings
Abide by the Federal Trade Commission’s Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U. S. C. § 1661 et seq. and the following state ruling:
KRS Chapter 367.310 – Consumer reporting agency records restriction
No consumer reporting agency shall maintain any information in its files relating to any charge in a criminal case, in any court of this Commonwealth, unless the charge has resulted in a conviction.
Motor Vehicle Record Search Requirements by the State of Kentucky
A Motor Vehicle Report is sometimes referred to as a MVR, MVR Report, MVR Search, MVR Check, a Driver's License Verification, a Driving Records search, or a DMV search. The Kentucky Motor Vehicle Report checks the driving record of a potential employee and verifies that an applicant has the driver's license claimed. It may provide information regarding irresponsible behavior, including whether there is a history of substance abuse, repeated traffic violations, failures to appear, and unpaid fines
Checking the driving record of current and prospective employees by using HireSafe’s search of Kentucky DMV records is crucial to the success of your businesses. A search the Kentucky Department of Motor Vehicles records will gather trustworthy information which may pertain to areas of public safety, human resources and other business permissible purposes.
Kentucky Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMV’s) maintain and provide driving records in one way or another. Kentucky Motor Vehicle Records (MVR’s) report the applicants’ statewide driving records, including Commercial Driver's License status (CDL) for at least 3 years, oftentimes up to 7 years. It is logical to screen Kentucky motor vehicle records for any employment position requiring driving, such as trucking, transportation, delivery, DOT compliance or any use of company vehicles. However the MVR provides additional valuable insight into the character of the applicant regardless of the position being filled. Most importantly, the Kentucky MVR is the only source for a verified date-of-birth which is critical for an accurate criminal record search. Kentucky County court criminal records are filled by name and date-of-birth, not by SSN! Motor Vehicle Reports provide a wealth of personal data that can be used for cross-reference, and criminal offenses pertaining to motor vehicles which may not be revealed by other criminal checks.
Kentucky driving record (KY)
To be eligible to apply for a Kentucky Operator’s License, Motorcycle License, or Moped License, you must have reached your sixteenth birthday, and your driving privilege must not have been withdrawn in this state or any other state. You will begin the process in the Circuit Court Clerk’s Office in your county of residence. Records are available for 3 years for moving violations, DWIs and suspensions. Accidents are not reported. An entry over 3 years old is “masked for insurance and employers.” Records computer indexed for past 5 years. The SSN has been used for the DL number.
Kentucky driver’s license configuration
Format: 9 Numeric (SSN), Drop 10th digit, if found; or 1 Alpha, 8 Numeric
Required Data: DL #
licenses are available for 3 years.
A reliable, single source for all of your employment screening needs:
Solutions by Name
Solutions by Need