Medical Review Officer (MRO) Service
HireSafe utilizes only full-time doctors as Medical Review Officers (MRO's) as drug screening professionals who are certified by national Medical Review Officer associations. Services are performed in accordance with federal regulations as specified by the Substance and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
We utilize only certified laboratories for drug testing and a Medical Review Officer (MRO) to interpret ALL employee drug screening test results.
The MRO services includes:
- Medical review and consultation on positive drug test results
- Administrative review of negative drug test results
- Review of laboratory blind sample test results
- Consultation with toxicologist on questionable results
- Ordering special analysis of opiate positives
- Rehabilitation consultation and referral
- Litigation package