Nevada Background Checks & Criminal History Screening
Elite Nevada Background Screening | Criminal Background Checks | Drug Testing | Form I-9 Document Management | Applicant Tracking.
HireSafe offers secure and compliant Nevada background checks - Criminal, Employment and Education, as well as many other screening solutions.
We are based in Northern California, and our neighbor state, Nevada is one of our most active client bases. Many of our clients operate in Nevada and we are very happy to build partnerships and provide professional background screening services to our current clients within the state.
At HireSafe, we are a client-driven organization. We take pride in fostering long-term partnerships and adding value to our clients.
And unlike many of our big competitors, we do not view our clients as faceless entities, but we insist on having personal relationships. We do not outsource services from outside of the country, and we ALWAYS have someone waiting to help you.
Why Choose Us?
Elite Professional Experience
1. HireSafe has 16+ years of employment background screening in virtually every industry and region in the country. We intend to grow and thrive for a long time.
2. We carry Professional Liability Insurance (similar to malpractice). You DON’T want to work with a company that that doesn’t have this insurance protection in place for you.
3. HireSafe is a licensed California Private Investigative Agency under our corporate name, Data Research Network, Inc. (CA PI #25313). A licensed investigator is your best assurance of security and quality work on your behalf.
Trusted and Reliable
4. HireSafe is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau We encourage you to compare us side by side with our industry competitors.
5. HireSafe was one of the Founding Members of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) in 2003. We operate as a trusted authority on background screening practices.
6. We follow the Fair Credit Reporting Act to the exact letter of the law. This is for our client's protection, the safeguarding of each applicant's rights as well as our legal and moral responsibility. In turn, we exist without a blemish in an industry that cannot boast the same.
7. We do not require monthly fees or minimum purchase requirements. You only pay for those services that you want and need.
8. Unlike many of our competitors, HireSafe does not offshore any business processes outside of the country.
9. Imagine this: We personally answer our phones and know our clients by name. We are always available to answer questions, provide support and service your business needs.
Click below and sign up today!
Nevada Instant Jurisdictions Reporting:
State FCRA Rulings
Abide by the Federal Trade Commission’s Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U. S. C. § 1661 et seq. and the following state ruling:
Nevada Revised Statutes 2007 598C.150 (2) – Purging of information from files of reporting agency; disclosure of purged information.
A reporting agency shall periodically purge from its files and after purging shall not disclose: (2) Except as otherwise provided by a specific statute, any other civil judgment, a report of criminal proceedings, or other adverse information which precedes the repot by more than seven years.
Motor Vehicle Record Search Requirements by the State of Nevada
A Motor Vehicle Report is sometimes referred to as a MVR, MVR Report, MVR Search, MVR Check, a Driver's License Verification, a Driving Records search, or a DMV search. The Nevada Motor Vehicle Report checks the driving record of a potential employee and verifies that an applicant has the driver's license claimed. It may provide information regarding irresponsible behavior, including whether there is a history of substance abuse, repeated traffic violations, failures to appear, and unpaid fines
Checking the driving record of current and prospective employees by using HireSafe’s search of Nevada DMV records is crucial to the success of your businesses. A search the Nevada Department of Motor Vehicles records will gather trustworthy information which may pertain to areas of public safety, human resources and other business permissible purposes.
Nevada Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMV’s) maintain and provide driving records in one way or another. Nevada Motor Vehicle Records (MVR’s) report the applicants’ statewide driving records, including Commercial Driver's License status (CDL) for at least 3 years, oftentimes up to 7 years. It is logical to screen Nevada motor vehicle records for any employment position requiring driving, such as trucking, transportation, delivery, DOT compliance or any use of company vehicles. However the MVR provides additional valuable insight into the character of the applicant regardless of the position being filled. Most importantly, the Nevada MVR is the only source for a verified date-of-birth which is critical for an accurate criminal record search. Nevada County court criminal records are filled by name and date-of-birth, not by SSN! Motor Vehicle Reports provide a wealth of personal data that can be used for cross-reference, and criminal offenses pertaining to motor vehicles which may not be revealed by other criminal checks.
Nevada driving record (NV)
You need a Nevada driver’s license if you live or work in Nevada (with the exception of border state employees) and you want to drive on our streets and highways. Drivers moving into Nevada from another state must apply for a license within 30 days after becoming a resident. You must be at least 16 years old and provide proof of your full legal name, age and Social Security Number, if one has been issued to you.
A Nevada driver’s license is valid for four years and expires on your birthday unless immigration documents are presented as evidence of your name and date of birth. If immigration documents are used, the expiration of your driver’s license will coincide with the departure date on Records are available for 3 years. Non-moving violations are not listed on the driving record for non-CDL drivers. Nevada complies with the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act, so personal information is available only to specific users. Records are computer indexed since 1980.
Nevada driver’s license configuration
Format: 9 Numeric (SSN); or 12 Numeric (last 2 are year of birth); or letter "X" plus 8 Numeric; or 10 numeric
Required Data: DL #
A reliable, single source for all of your employment screening needs:
Solutions by Name
Solutions by Need