New Jersey Background Checks & Criminal History Screening
Elite New Jersey Background Screening | Criminal Background Checks | Drug Testing | Form I-9 Document Management | Applicant Tracking.
Welcome to HireSafe. We've been providing professional, compliant New Jersey background checks for 16+ years.
We are a client-driven organization, specializing in professional background screening and superb customer service. Unlike many of our competitors, our services our virtually risk-free, and we exist without a blemish (A+ BBB Rating).
Why choose HireSafe?
Elite Professional Experience
1. HireSafe has 16+ years of employment background screening in virtually every industry and region in the country. We intend to grow and thrive for a long time.
2. We carry Professional Liability Insurance (similar to malpractice). You DON’T want to work with a company that that doesn’t have this insurance protection in place for you.
3. HireSafe is a licensed California Private Investigative Agency under our corporate name, Data Research Network, Inc. (CA PI #25313). A licensed investigator is your best assurance of security and quality work on your behalf.
Trusted and Reliable
4. HireSafe is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau We encourage you to compare us side by side with our industry competitors.
5. HireSafe was one of the Founding Members of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) in 2003. We operate as a trusted authority on background screening practices.
6. We follow the Fair Credit Reporting Act to the exact letter of the law. This is for our client's protection, the safeguarding of each applicant's rights as well as our legal and moral responsibility. In turn, we exist without a blemish in an industry that cannot boast the same.
7. We do not require monthly fees or minimum purchase requirements. You only pay for those services that you want and need.
8. Unlike many of our competitors, HireSafe does not offshore any business processes outside of the country.
9. Imagine this: We personally answer our phones and know our clients by name. We are always available to answer questions, provide support and service your business needs.
Click below and sign up today!
A reliable source of the New Jersey Background Screening for employers
How do employers get a New Jersey criminal history background check? The answer is very straight forward: HireSafe! offers secure and compliant web-based employment background screening and pre-employment background checks that allows employers to access the most up to date, comprehensive New Jersey criminal records available for current and prospective employees.
New Jersey Instant Jurisdictions Reporting:
State FCRA Rulings
Abide by the Federal Trade Commission’s Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U. S. C. § 1661 et seq.
Motor Vehicle Record Search Requirements by the State of New Jersey
A Motor Vehicle Report is sometimes referred to as a MVR, MVR Report, MVR Search, MVR Check, a Driver's License Verification, a Driving Records search, or a DMV search. The New Jersey Motor Vehicle Report checks the driving record of a potential employee and verifies that an applicant has the driver's license claimed. It may provide information regarding irresponsible behavior, including whether there is a history of substance abuse, repeated traffic violations, failures to appear, and unpaid fines
Checking the driving record of current and prospective employees by using HireSafe’s search of New Jersey DMV records is crucial to the success of your businesses. A search the New Jersey Department of Motor Vehicles records will gather trustworthy information which may pertain to areas of public safety, human resources and other business permissible purposes.
New Jersey Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMV’s) maintain and provide driving records in one way or another. New Jersey Motor Vehicle Records (MVR’s) report the applicants’ statewide driving records, including Commercial Driver's License status (CDL) for at least 3 years, oftentimes up to 7 years. It is logical to screen New Jersey motor vehicle records for any employment position requiring driving, such as trucking, transportation, delivery, DOT compliance or any use of company vehicles. However the MVR provides additional valuable insight into the character of the applicant regardless of the position being filled. Most importantly, the New Jersey MVR is the only source for a verified date-of-birth which is critical for an accurate criminal record search. New Jersey County court criminal records are filled by name and date-of-birth, not by SSN! Motor Vehicle Reports provide a wealth of personal data that can be used for cross-reference, and criminal offenses pertaining to motor vehicles which may not be revealed by other criminal checks.
New Jersey driving record (NJ)
A motorist who operates a motor vehicle in the State of New Jersey must carry a valid driver license, a valid provisional license or a validated New Jersey permit. The motorist must also carry valid insurance and vehicle registration cards. Records are available for 5 years for the public. Non-moving violations are not reported on the record. Accidents are reported, but fault is not shown. The drivers address is provided on the record. It takes 2 days to 3 weeks before new records are available for inquiry.
New Jersey driver’s license configuration
Format: 1 Alphabetic, 14 Numeric
Required Data: DL
A reliable, single source for all of your employment screening needs:
Solutions by Name
Solutions by Need