Tennessee Background Checks & Criminal History Screening
Looking for a first-class Tennessee Background Screener?
HireSafe provides professional and fullycompliant Tennessee employment screening - Criminal, Employment and Education, as well as many other background check solutions.
The state of Tennessee is one of our most active client bases and we have a lot of experience dealing with Tennessee's court system and procedures.
Most importantly, we are a client-driven organization. We take pride in fostering long-term partnerships and adding value to our clients.
Unlike many of our big competitors, we do not outsource services from outside of the country, and we ALWAYS have someone waiting to help you.
- Tennessee Background Checks
- Drug Screening
- Form i9 Document Advantage with Optional E-verify
- One portal to manage all your recruiting needs
- Social Recruiting Network
- Free Applicant Tracking System
- Free multiple job posting (Post jobs to multiple job boards with one click).
Why Choose HireSafe?
Elite Professional Experience
1. HireSafe has 16+ years of employment background screening in virtually every industry and region in the country. We intend to grow and thrive for a long time.
2. We carry Professional Liability Insurance (similar to malpractice). You DON’T want to work with a company that that doesn’t have this insurance protection in place for you.
3. HireSafe is a licensed California Private Investigative Agency under our corporate name, Data Research Network, Inc. (CA PI #25313). A licensed investigator is your best assurance of security and quality work on your behalf.
Trusted and Reliable
4. HireSafe is accredited and rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau We encourage you to compare us side by side with our industry competitors.
5. HireSafe was one of the Founding Members of the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) in 2003. We operate as a trusted authority on background screening practices.
6. We follow the Fair Credit Reporting Act to the exact letter of the law. This is for our client's protection, the safeguarding of each applicant's rights as well as our legal and moral responsibility. In turn, we exist without a blemish in an industry that cannot boast the same.
7. We do not require monthly fees or minimum purchase requirements. You only pay for those services that you want and need.
8. Unlike many of our competitors, HireSafe does not offshore any business processes outside of the country.
9. Imagine this: We personally answer our phones and know our clients by name. We are always available to answer questions, provide support and service your business needs.
Click below and sign up today!
Tennessee Instant Jurisdictions Reporting:
State FCRA Rulings
Abide by the Federal Trade Commission’s Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U. S. C. § 1661 et seq.
Motor Vehicle Record Search Requirements by the State of Tennessee
A Motor Vehicle Report is sometimes referred to as a MVR, MVR Report, MVR Search, MVR Check, a Driver's License Verification, a Driving Records search, or a DMV search. The Tennessee Motor Vehicle Report checks the driving record of a potential employee and verifies that an applicant has the driver's license claimed. It may provide information regarding irresponsible behavior, including whether there is a history of substance abuse, repeated traffic violations, failures to appear, and unpaid fines
Checking the driving record of current and prospective employees by using HireSafe’s search of Tennessee DMV records is crucial to the success of your businesses. A search the Tennessee Department of Motor Vehicles records will gather trustworthy information which may pertain to areas of public safety, human resources and other business permissible purposes.
Tennessee Departments of Motor Vehicles (DMV’s) maintain and provide driving records in one way or another. Tennessee Motor Vehicle Records (MVR’s) report the applicants’ statewide driving records, including Commercial Driver's License status (CDL) for at least 3 years, oftentimes up to 7 years. It is logical to screen Tennessee motor vehicle records for any employment position requiring driving, such as trucking, transportation, delivery, DOT compliance or any use of company vehicles. However the MVR provides additional valuable insight into the character of the applicant regardless of the position being filled. Most importantly, the Tennessee MVR is the only source for a verified date-of-birth which is critical for an accurate criminal record search. Tennessee County court criminal records are filled by name and date-of-birth, not by SSN! Motor Vehicle Reports provide a wealth of personal data that can be used for cross-reference, and criminal offenses pertaining to motor vehicles which may not be revealed by other criminal checks.
Tennessee driving record (TN)
If you live in Tennessee and want to drive a motor vehicle, you must have a valid Tennessee driver license or Certificate for Driving (CFD). Records are available for past 3 years for convictions, if valid; 7 years if the license is suspended, restricted, or revoked. It takes 30 days or more before new records are available for inquiry.
Tennessee driver’s license configuration
Format: 7 Numeric; or 8 Numeric
Required Data: DL #, DOB
A reliable, single source for all of your employment screening needs:
Solutions by Name
Solutions by Need