- Greater likelihood that job performance and satisfaction will be maximized
- Potential injuries and lost work time are reduced, enabling the employee to maintain maximum output
- Enhanced productivity
- Reduced medical & indemnity costs
- Lower worker replacement costs
- Results are reported within 24 hours
- Healthier bottom line
- Results promote informed decision making regarding return-to-work or modified duty, thereby reducing the risk of re-injury
What procedures and policies does HireSafe follow?
HireSafe provides compliant Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) procedures and reporting. Also, national testing protocols that ensure consistent testing at any of our clinics nationwide. Test results are reported to the employer within 48 hours, allowing employers to make job assignments or return recovered employees to work quickly.