What does a background check show?
What shows up on an employee background check?
A good Background Check means verifying the background history of a person. In the context of a standard civilian pre-employment screening, this usually refers to the completion of one or more of the following:
- Social Security Number Verification
- Address History Verification
- Employment History Verification
- Criminal Conviction History Check
- Civil Litigation History Check
- Drivers License Record Check
- Personal Credit History Check
- Education Verification
- Professional License Verification
- Drug Test
HireSafe offers real background checks. Employers should not be confused by firms that appear to provide screening but take dangerous short-cuts that leave employers exposed.
HireSafe's full background check reports show and include:
- Program set-up by HireSafe.
- Instant On-line access providing information 24/7 with the click of a mouse.
- Easy to read reports with results highlighted and summarized for easy reference.
- Availability of all legally required or post-notification to applicant in case of an adverse decision.
- Training, support and consultation of full legal compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), a Federal law.
- Full seven-year criminal county check for the maximum protection.
View our most popular background check packages or create your own