Background checks for financial services positions
HireSafe offers comprehensive financial services background check packages that satisfy the due diligence requirements set forth by the Sarbanes-Oxley Act. Our online background check services are completed electronically and provide with pay as you go pricing, so you only pay for the background checks you use!
Read more about our service below or follow the link below to view our Echelon Suite packages and get started today!
Background checks and drug screenings in the financial services industry are some of the most valuable tools a commercial company can utilize when hiring new employees. With the US Patriot Act, Sarbanes Oxley requirements, and FDIC guidelines, the financial sector requires careful attention to their employment methods. HireSafe's financial services packages represent a comprehensive background check and drug screening solution that's efficient and compliant for all financial industry needs.
If you're not sure about what services you need, fill out the form below, and we will review your company information, and provide a consultation free of charge!
Solutions Tailored to the Finance Services Industry
Risk mitigation begins with identifying potential problems before they occur. HireSafe’s comprehensive background check solutions for the financial services industry work fast to help you rule out those who might not suit your company’s values and requirements. Since employees in the financial services industry work close to the public, we generally recommend that your business requires, at minimum, a sex offender and criminal records search.
The proper due-diligence in hiring requires that an applicant’s history is checked against United States government sanctions and watch lists. For example, OFAC, FINRA, the Patriot Act, Sarbanes-Oxley, FFIEC, FDIC, and other specific requirements.
Background Searches We Recommend
- Financial Industry Searches
- Multi-State Criminal Records Search
- Annual Criminal Record Re-Screening
- U.S. Department of Corrections Search
- Social Security Number Trace
- Statewide Criminal Search
- County Court Criminal Records Search
- Federal Court Criminal Records Search
- County Court Civil Record Search
- Federal Court Civil Record Search
- Employment Eligibility Verification/E-Verify
- Education Verification
- Professional Licenses Check
- Professional References Check
- Previous Employment Verification
- Fictitious Business Name Search
- Credit Report
- Global Sanctions and Enforcements Check (includes FFIEC)
- Prohibited Parties Check (includes OFAC)
- Government Services Agency(GSA) Exclusion List
- Federal Bankruptcy Search
- Multi-panel Drug Screening
- Sex Offender Search
- Motor Vehicle Records Examination
- Skill Survey Evaluation