Tenant Screening (Background Check): $49
Just looking at an applicants' credit report doesn't tell the whole story. Property management requires quick decisions based on limited information so you should know right away if a prospective tenant is a good fit for your rental property. It's important to avoid tenants who can cause lost income, court costs and damage to a property.
You need to find tenants who will pay their rent on time, be respectful of their neighbors and properly maintain your property. Our tenant background checks were created to find out if they will be a good fit fast!
Review the specifics of our tenant check below and sign up! If you're not sure if this is the right package for you or if you have further questions fill out a free consultation below and we'll have a tenant background check specialist get back to you with our recommendations.
Our comprehensive Tenant Screening service and solution offerings are designed to give you exactly the information you need in a timely and cost-effective fashion. This will help ensure your property is fully safeguarded and your tenant is worthy of renting from you. Let us help you meet your important objectives. View our comprehensive Tenant Screening program here.
$49 new client setup fee
Our terms are very simple:
- No minimum ordering requirements
- No monthly access charges
- No annual membership fee
- Credit bureau premises approval visit: $65 (some exceptions will apply)
In compliance with the TransUnion's consumer information protection requirements, HireSafe is unable to provide non-commercial landlords with a full credit report in a Tenant Screening. In its' place, HireSafe has developed the Tenant True Scorecard, an easy-to-use and understand TransUnion credit evaluation solution scale based on our 16+ years of experience in evaluating credit for thousands of rental tenants.
An applicant's "Credit Risk" will be given one of the following ratings: Minimal, Elevated, or Serious. The ratings are based upon:
- Income to Rent ratio
- Income to Debt ratio
- Income to Debt including Rent ratio
- Credit score high/low range
- Delinquent/Collection/Charge Off accounts
- Bankruptcy records
This report includes the 7-year County Criminal Court Record Search combined with the Multi-State Criminal Database record search for a broad search from over 245 million records. Included is the State Eviction History Report, Alias Names Listed, Address History, National Sex Offender Registry Search, Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Most Wanted, and the International and Domestic Terrorist Watch Lists. Among the FBI Reports included are: Crimes Against Children; Cyber Crimes, the FBI/ATF Most Wanted and White-Collar Crimes. Database criminal record verification is required with this report to maintain strict FCRA compliance.
Completed results are the same-day in most cases.
View the Multi-State Criminal Database reporting jurisdictions.
- 7-year County Court Criminal Record Search* (1x included)
- Multi-State Criminal Database Search
- National Sex Offender Registry Search
- TransUnion Credit Evaluation Financial Scorecard
- Domestic & International Terrorist Watch List
- Social Security Number Validation
- Statewide Eviction History Report (1x report)
- Address History
- Alias Names Listed
- Office of Foreign Asset Control Report (OFAC)
- FBI Crimes Against Children
- FBI Violent Offenders
- FBI Cyber Criminal Activity
- FBI/ATF Most Wanted
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) Most Wanted