Electronic Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
All U.S. employers are legally required to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all their new hires. Yet more and more companies are faced with fraud, poor verification and record keeping procedures which can result in compliance violations ranging from prison sentences, forfeiture of assets and/or civil fines.
HireSafe has partnered with Form I-9 Compliance to bring you online employment eligibility verification to save time, and eliminate costly federal fines and compliance issues.
- Electronic Form I-9 real-time entry validation
- Single sign on and integration with the HireSafe portal
- Error-proof online document completion
- SSN Duplication Alert
- Remote hire capability (May incur annual fee)
- Electronic Signatures (E-Signature Act Compliant)
- Eliminates your companies compliance risk
- Immigration Tracking & Compliance
- Cloud based document storage
- Integration with Department of Homeland Security's E-Verify
USA based compliant background check provider for over 21 years.
HireSafe has provided compliant employment background check services for over 20 years. We're a founding member of the NAPBS and all our screening services are FCRA compliant and completed within the USA.
With us, you’ll never worry about your company’s data being shipped overseas to third-world countries, unlike many other background check companies. We value and guard the applicants' personal information like it was our own.
The Dangers of Non-Compliance with Form I-9 Regulations
US Immigration and Customs Enforcement or ICE audits companies to ensure they have compliant and correctly filled out I-9 forms on file. Should an employer fail to complete these forms accurately, or fail to properly record information on the form they may be subject substantial fines and penalties according to the statutes below:
The USCIS website details the many penalties your company can incur should they fail to comply. Maximum fines just for filling forms out incorrectly are $2,156 per document.
Fines Associated with Form I-9 Violations
|Civil Violations||First Offense||Second Offense||Third or Subsequent Offense|
|Failing to comply with Form I-9 employment verification requirements||$216 per form||$2,156 per form||$216 per form||$2,156 per form||$216 per form||$2,156 per form|
|Failing to notify DHS of a Final Nonconfirmation (FNC)||$751 per violation||$1,502per violation||$751 per violation||$1,502 per violation||$751 per violation||$1,502 per violation|
Interested in adding electronic form I-9 to your HireSafe services?
HireSafe offers the best in background screening solutions. If you're interested in I-9 employment verification, there are two options.
- Fill out the HireSafe consultation below and we'll look at how our additional services can work for you.
- Take a look at our most popular background check packages below. When you're ready to go sign up using our simple subscriber agreement and check the box indicating you'r e interested in form I-9 electronic verification.